This nutraceutical “resets” those age-related glitches in your metabolic machinery, kickstarting your natural fat loss engine.
‘Kick-Start’ Your AMPK Activity
“Yes, it may sound far-fetched, yet... what if there was a way to naturally mimic the same chemical reactions that happen inside your body when you lift weights or sweat bullets on the treadmill?”
Berberine, the main active ingredient in BerbeThin, is an alkaloid made in plants such as goldenseal root, barberry bark, and Oregon grape root.
It has been shown to activate AMPK in your body the same way dieting or exercise would do.
Berberine keeps your metabolism humming: Berberine can actually influence the genes that control your metabolism. You see, there are certain genes that, when turned on, can slow down your metabolism. Berberine forces these genes into a headlock, blocking their ability to ruin your waistline.
Berberine optimizes your body to behave just like it did in your youth.
It TURNS UP the volume, commanding each cell to burn more fat and flush out that blood sugar.
AMPK activation actually renews every cell in your body. So it’s not just your waistline that benefits, it’s your heart, your brain, your liver, and your energy levels too.
If you’re looking for ‘exercise in a pill’, I believe Berberine is the closest thing we’ve got.
One Way (Besides Diet And Exercise) To Burn Energy Is To Flood Your Body With The Nutrients It Struggles To Make Enough Of On Its Own...
In addition to Berberine, we have included three additional fat burning nutrients in BerbeThin:
- Chromium Picolinate for significant cravings reduction…
- White Kidney Bean Extract, that delays digestion and absorption of carbohydrates...
- Resveratrol, the fat-burning, metabolic antioxidant powerhouse...
This Combination of Berberine And The Nutrients Chromium Picolinate, White Kidney Bean Extract, And Resveratrol...
- Can help you fit into those dresses and jeans again...
- Stabilizes and helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels (great for food cravings)...
- Boosts heart health...
- Helps support the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response
- Antioxidant anti-aging benefits galore...
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol and blood triglyceride levels...
BerbeThin kick-starts your AMPK, lighting a fire under your crippled metabolism, allowing you to burn more fat, more easily, more often.
It’s designed to work for men and women when dieting and exercise alone have proven feeble for fat loss.
BerbeThin steps in and “resets” those age-related glitches in your metabolic machinery, kickstarting your natural fat loss engine.
And beyond fat loss, when your ‘youth-molecule’ AMPK is activated, when your metabolism is firing properly, you may ALSO...
- Feel your mood lift as anxiety and occasional, depression and insomnia begin to fade…
- Enjoy a bump in your energy levels throughout the day... those afternoon naps quickly become a thing of the past…
- Each morning, getting out of bed, climbing the stairs, even exercising becomes infinitely easier as minor, occasional aches and pains start to diminish…
- And if you’ve been plagued by dull, lifeless skin, dry hair, and brittle nails, you’ll be pleasantly surprised how well they respond to a healthy, rejuvenated, more youthful metabolism...
That’s because BerbeThin is not some fad fat loss stimulant. BerbeThin is a nutraceutical, ultimately providing four premium nutrients that you’re not getting right now. Four scientifically-proven nutrients that rejuvenate your out-of-whack metabolism...getting it on the right track again.
Having you look and feel younger than you have in years.
That’s because in addition to the scientific-proven fat loss and health benefits, there are an abundance of anti-aging benefits as well.
And to enhance the benefits of the main berberine compound, three additional potent ingredients were added to the formula to create a formidable set of fat-fighting nutrients:
- Chromium Picolinate: helps your brain use its fuel (glucose) more efficiently and keep pesky food cravings at bay.
- Fabenol Max® White Kidney Bean Extract: A proprietary patented form of white kidney bean extract that blocks the enzyme that helps carbohydrates digest, and allows carbs to pass right through your body undigested.
Resveratrol: activates AMPK and reduces the accumulation of triglycerides, and activates lipolysis... the fancy scientific term for saying it breaks down fats!
Berbethin Is A Whole Different Caliber Of Fat Loss Solution - One You Probably Have Never Seen Before.
(1) Winder WW, Hardie DG. AMP-activated protein kinase, a metabolic master switch: possible roles in type 2 diabetes. Am J Physiol. 1999 Jul;277(1 Pt 1):E1-10.
(2) Egan D, Kim J, Shaw RJ, Guan KL. The autophagy initiating kinase ULK1 is regulated via opposing phosphorylation by AMPK and mTOR. Autophagy. 2011;7(6):643–644.
(3) Steinberg GR, Kemp BE. AMPK in health and disease. Physiol Rev. 2009 89: 1025-78.
(4) Viollet B, Horman S, Leclerc J, Lantier L, Foretz M, Billaud M, et al. AMPK inhibition in health and disease. Crit Rev Biochem Mol Biol. 2010 Aug; 45(4): 276-95.
(5) Lee SH, Min KJ. Caloric restriction and its mimetics. BMB Rep. 2013 Apr;46(4):181-7.
(6) Hardie DG. AMP-activated protein kinase: a key system mediating metabolic responses to exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2004 Jan;36(1):28-34.
(7) Dr. Jacob Schor,"Clinical Applications for Berberine: Potential therapeutic applications in metabolic Complex, type 2 diabetes, and dyslipidemia", Natural Medicine Journal 4 (2012)
(8) Yun Lee et. al.,"Berberine, a Natural Plant Product, Activates AMP-Activated Protein Kinase With Beneficial Metabolic Effects in Diabetic", Diabetes 55 (2006).
(9) Lipid-lowering effect of berberine in human subjects and rats. Yueshan Hu, Erik A.Ehli, Julie Kittelsrud, Patrick J. Ronan, Karen Munger, Terry Downey, Krista Bohlen, Leah Callahan, Vicki Munson, Mike Jahnke, Lindsey L. Marshall, Kelly Nelson, Patricia Huizenga, Ryan Hansen, Timothy J. Soundy, Gareth E. Davies
(10) Berberine in the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Systemic Review and Meta-Analysis Hui Dong, Nan Wang, Li Zhao, and Fuer Lu
(11) Effect of traditional Chinese medicine berberine on type 2 diabetes based on comprehensive metabonomics. Gu Y, Zhang Y, Shi X, Li X, Hong J, Chen J, Gu W, Lu X, Xu G, Ning G.
(12) Lipid-lowering effect of berberine in human subjects and rats. Yueshan Hu, Erik A.Ehli, Julie Kittelsrud, Patrick J. Ronan, Karen Munger, Terry Downey, Krista Bohlen, Leah Callahan, Vicki Munson, Mike Jahnke, Lindsey L.Marshall, Kelly Nelson, Patricia Huizenga, Ryan Hansen, Timothy J. Soundy, Gareth E. Davies
(13) McCarty MF. AMPK activation—protean potential for boosting healthspan. Age. 2014;36(2):641-663. doi:10.1007/s11357-013-9595-y.
(16) Udani, Altern Med Rev 2004
(22) Di Pierro F. Impact of berberine on human gut bacteria. Nutrafoods (2018) 17:5-8.
I love Vitality products! I feel less bloated and lost a few pounds already. Hopefully I will continue to lose more weight!
It has helped with my bathroom habits - making me regular. Not sure if that is what it was suppose to do - but cancelled my appt. with the Gastro Doc. I am not as bloated - will order more. Thank YOU!!
My husband and I are both taking Berbethin and we're losing weight. We've not changed a single thing in our diet and exercise regime. We still eat all the foods we love including pasta and chocolate! Yet we're losing weight. It's a process and takes time. He lost 14 lbs in 3 months and I've lost 3 lbs in 1 month. We plan to stay on Berbethin because not only have we lost weight, but we feel great. And FYI, we're both over 60, have sedentary lifestyles, and walking is our exercise. What's not to love??? Thank you, Vitalifi, for creating this amazing product (along with all the other wonderful products!).
I fill really good.
Keeps my appetite suppressed and energy up
I bought Berbethin for my husband who is diabetic and also needs to lose weight. His blood sugar that had been elevated has come down some and he has lost about 8 pounds. We are happy about that.